McAfee activation code is a unique alphanumeric code of 25 characters in length, and it is required during McAfee installation. To ascertain the genuineness of McAfee activation, a product key is required.
Where to find McAfee activation code?
Usually, the McAfee activation code can be found printed at the rear of the retail card for the McAfee product. Or else, you can find it in the email you received about the product purchase confirmation.
How to use McAfee activation code?
- Pay a visit to www.mcafee.com/activate from the web browser.
- Key in the 25-character alphanumeric product activation key.
- Sign in or sign up to the McAfee account.
- Enjoy security for your device.
McAfee product key already in use?
In case you are setting up your McAfee software to any secondary device from the same McAfee retail card, then you will get an error message stating that the key is already in use. Reinstall the McAfee product on the second device.
How to download and install McAfee?
- Log in to the McAfee account at www.mcafee.com/activate.
- Choose the kind of device you wish to install McAfee on.
- Select the McAfee product for installation.
- Hit the Download button.
- Click on Agree after reading the McAfee License Agreement.
- Note down the McAfee serial number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for McAfee installation.